The Professional's View
Modified Outlook Form
Marketing Information Page in Outlook
Find Shared Contacts in Firm-wide Database
Manage Mailings and Events for "My" Contacts
Optional Control by "Primary" Professional of Changes Made by Others
iPhone and Android Access to Contacts
The Marketing View
Data Steward Features for Information Consistency
Contact Company Information
Events and Mailing Lists
Mail Manager - Summary
Mail Manager - Additional Activities
Integration with Constant ContactEmail Tracking
More Product Information
Comments and Observations
Data Flow - Summary
Data Flow - Details
January 2013 Release (PDF)
1. Additions or changes to shared contacts in Outlook, based on firm-specified settings, are forwarded for human review.
2. Additions or changes to shared contacts in Outlook, based on firm-specified settings, bypass human review.
3. After human review, data is forwarded to automated review for data cleansing.
4. After application of firm-specified data cleansing rules in automated review, the IntelliPad database is updated.
5. When a contact shared by other attorneys is updated, each other attorney's Outlook information for that same contact is updated. And, any changes made directly in IntelliPad are updated to Exchange and Outlook.
6. Exchange and Outlook synchronize with each other.
7. Some changes from Outlook directly update the IntelliPad database (e.g. a contact deletion removes the link between an attorney and the contact - and based on firm-specific settings, can create an email requesting the reason for the deletion).
8. For each shared Outlook contact, an extra page of information in Outlook is available as a Marketing Tab (for example: information about Marketing Events and Mailing Lists). This Marketing Tab provides visibility of the IntelliPad database and the ability to make changes. From Outlook, information about all shared contacts can also be accessed by clicking a button and seeing the IntelliPad ContactLink view.